Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brenda Stofft Trunk Show & Sale


Needle Nook of La Jolla has four pages of Brenda Stofft designs to admire in a trunk show (which means a 20% discount off the listed price). I'm a big fan of her work and the trunk show has things I've never seen on her website. Here's the trunk show.


Here's Brenda's website.

http://www.brendastofftdesigns.com/

By the way, the photo above is the Santa on a Panda canvas photo from page three of the NN of LJ trunk show. He's very Asian, isn't he? I put another photo up on my main blog (link below). The photo there is of the finished Summer Hare from Brenda's four canvas seasonal hare set. You can see it on her website under the Rabbit section. The seasonal rabbits aren't sold separately, so this is a particularly good time to buy if you are interested in the series.
I love a good sale!


1 comment:

NCPat said...

Wonderful eye candy! Thanks, Jane!