Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cape Cod Dogs


Here is the same picture again in a different format, for your viewing pleasure to tell me which image format gives us better images. Thanks for letting me know!

My plan for the weekend is to finish up the couching on South Seas Fiji. I haven't worked on my second piece at all this weekend as I found it too hard to count correctly after a long day at work. But I really want to get this section finished before Monday rolls around again.

Who turns the clocks forward on the weekends anyway? They always are much shorter than the same 48 hours during the work week!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, both enlarge to very clear resolution on my Mac. I can't see any difference.

~Belle

Denise & Linda said...

I think this format & the jpg format from yesterday are almost identical.

I, too, always wonder....who stole my weekend?

Denise

Unknown said...

Jane,
On my computer, I like the picture you posted today. It looks sharper to me.

NCPat said...

Is this like the eye doctor test....number 1 or number 2 is clearer? LOL! I think yesterdays came up clearer on mine.......
running from the shoe

NCPat said...

Oh, and weekend....isn't that where your job shifts from the office to the house???

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Pat wins the Comment of the Day Award for her last comment. And Has it taken away because of her previous comment....

LOL

NCPat said...

LOL! I knew I would get in trouble for those!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Yep, BiiiiiiG trouble. LOL