Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remember This?


Back on August 13th I posted this photo of my rabbit geisha tote bag that I'd just received in the mail from Summer Truswell who made it up into a tote bag for me.  Elaine asked if Summer's Needlework from Stitch to Finish finishing book had instructions for making similar tote bags in it.  I didn't know so I asked Summer.  Unfortunately, I asked when she was away on vacation so I am just now getting an answer.  The book does not have tote bag finishing instructions in it BUT Summer has just published (in book and in digital download formats) tote bag finishing instructions.   Here's a bit about her new publications, with links for purchasing.
http://summerlouise.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-book-and-new-design.html

Note that Summer is packing to move so if you have questions for her, get them in quick before she is too busy to answer.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for finding out about the bag. You're a star :)
Elaine

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

My pleasure, Elaine. Sorry for the delay. Summer was away on vacation and now she's getting ready to move. And her kids just went back to school! I feel a bit sorry for her right now....

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I don't know how working moms do it. Maybe they don't sleep at night? Many of them manage to get stitching in, too. Amazing creatures, mothers!