Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jan Needs Your Input

Remember my article at the CH Stitch Guides blog about folks trying other programs for charting stitches since Canvas X is becoming unusable on Macs?  Jan is testing Pages (the word processing program on Macs) and wants your input on which style of stitch diagram you prefer.
http://threadmedley.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/which-would-you-prefer/

Please head over and help her own with your opinion.


Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi Jane...just popping by. Wanted to say thank you for being out there. The largest percent of my viewers pass through you to me & I really appreciate it.
Hopefully soon, I will be back out there in the industry.
Have a great weekend, k

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am eagerly awaiting your swan canvas, Kimberly, and of course I'm dying to see all six of the biscornu. So I am happy to tell all my stitching friends about your work. I do miss your lovely charted work--you are so original in your designs!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Almost forgot. Watch these pages on 8/11....

Kimberly said...

I'll have set a reminder for myself!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It's just a little article about bicornus and other things featuring you and Ada Hayden of Eye Candy.

Kimberly said...

Little or not...many thank yous! Trying to finish the third biscornu over the next two days! I'm really enjoying the creation of these little treasures.