Janet Granger is working a Carolyn Pearce set of embroidery smalls, i.e., stitched tools, that has been fun to watch grow. Today's example has a very clever way to finish the edge of the current piece that I think has particular relevance to those who finish their own ornaments. Wouldn't this make a clever edging?!
Penny, you were absolutely right--counted thread and embroidery folks have a lot to teach us needlepointers!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 4, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash