Ruth Schmuff has announced her Spring 2016 mystery class--"Wild Salmon," a painted canvas by the cross stitch and knotted miniature rug designer Teresa Layman.
The class is available in person or via mail starting in March and will have three lessons. As Ruth works and posts progress reports on her blog, I'll update this article so you can see it all in one place.
UPDATE: Lesson one has bubbles and borders.
Lesson two has more borders and a fish.
Lesson three is the last lesson and is all about silk ribbons!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 29, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash