Diana Maria Castro has devised a clever way to stitch a dimensional star. This works for stars with an odd number of points. To do this on needlepoint canvas you will need a sharp needle so you can put the stitches right where you want them. Diana Maria says you can work any size star this way but I imagine a very small star would be difficult. Still, it will be fun to try!
By the way, Diana Maria has some nice stitch tutorial videos. I'll add the link here and at the bottom of Blog's page with the other stitch tutorials.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash