Janet Granger's business creating dollhouse miniature needlepoint kits is twenty years old! Seems like yesterday I was thrilled to find I could buy silk gauze from her. To celebrate, Janet's business is being profiled in Artisans in Miniature magazine. Head to page five to read all about Janet and see photographs of her work.
UPDATE: Silly me! I forgot to add Janet's website so you could browse her kits and see even more. Sorry.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 16, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash