Lorraine at Colour Complements is going to stitch one of Carolyn Mitchell's counted canvaswork designs using her own Colour Complements thread and color choices. The design is called "My Way." If you like playing with colors or just want to see something fun stitched, stay tuned! I'll post all Lorraine's progress reports below.
By the way, if you fall in love with this design or just want to see more counted canvaswork patterns, here is Carolyn Mitchell's website where you can pick up some of her designs.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright May 30, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash