Katherine has a few words of wisdom for us as she stitches on her Nativity set.
She's right, you know. Many times we don't think about the process, just the end result. Me, I'm all about the adventure, so ripping out is just part of it. However, I would advise the perfectionists among us to relax and be kind to yourself a bit. And the slap dash among us (that would be me) can learn not to settle for second best.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright June 15, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash