Wollworks, a company that recycles old needlepoint into stylish cushions and other items has announced their annual Heirloom Needlepoint Pumpkin Harvest sale will start September 1 at 3 p.m. Central time. That's this Thursday!!! Mark your calendars! To see past heirloom pumpkins made from recycled needlepoint with real dried stems, check out their website.
Remember, these are one of a kind, so get your credit cards warmed up. After September 1st, listings will happen each Tuesday at 3 p.m. Central time until the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright June 7, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash