Ann-Marie of Beautiful Stitches has just had a birthday and what does she do? She gives US a present! In case you didn't know, Ann-Marie is a teacher and designer of counted pieces from Western Australia.
Yes, she's published a free chart of her lovely "Autumn Fireworks" for you to download as a PDF file.
Then you can run wild in your stash, pulling an overdye and three other solid threads that use (or compliment) the overdye's colors. Counted canvas workers everywhere are rejoicing!
Happy birthday, Ann-Marie! Thanks.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright August 26, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash