The most unusual thing I saw in all the new Destination Dallas treats coming out this fall was this perpetual calendar set from Love You More. Use the side arrows to see more months.
The double frames can be hung with the stitching on top, bottom or to the side, depending on your home's wall space layout. Four colored mats come with the frame, plus there are a set of twelve calendar sheets (more will be released in following years), and twelve canvases, each with a stitch guide. If you are an obsessed stitcher who is running out of places to display your work, this might be just the thing. It would also be a stunning wedding or house-warming present, particularly if the recipient stitches.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 18, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash