Kay Fite just announced the free mystery project from Blue Dogwood for 2017 will be called "Linkin Logs." There are two color ways--purple or orange. You can see the thread kits here.
The first installment will be in January and you can order the overdyed threads either with or without the canvas from Blue Dogwood if you wish. This year Kay is using Coluor Complements threads.
This is the link to the Blue Dogwood page with each year's free design. You will find the newest instructions here each month or you can browse to how older Blue Dogwood mystery designs turned out.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 10, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash