I didn't realize Frances Peterson, who has been happily posting photographs of her silk gauze needlepoint rugs on Facebook, has a website where she sells her rug charts.
The slide show of Frances' rugs in various dollhouses and miniature rooms is great fun to watch and then you can go browse her designs. I suggest you click on "All Products," click on the first design photo to come up, then hit Next to see everything. Clicking on the individual pages will give you a better look.
Boy, that Camden rug is a beauty....
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 15, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash