The newest podcast on Fiber Talk interviews Kurdy Biggs of Threedles.
For those who don't do counted canvaswork, here is the Threedles website.
Here is the Threedles' hints page with the angle bars tip mentioned in the podcast. By the way, Kurdy's projects are listed alphabetically on the left side if you want to look up a project mentioned in the podcast.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 19, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash