If you are a fan of Bijoux Glints, you'll want to make a note that this thread (which is basically Bijouix with a white core instead of the typical back core that makes the thread look like zebra stripes) is no longer available from Madeira in smaller spool sizes.
If you are curious about the difference in the look between regular Bijoux and Glints, you can see the two threads here.
This is no hardship for me because I adore this thread and use all of the colors a lot. Buying the thread in larger spools is perfect for me. But if you just want to try this out or only have a limited use for it, you should pick up the smaller spools from your favorite shop before they are gone.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 13, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash