People whose stitching won ribbons at the Woodlawn exhibit for 2017 are starting to post photographs of their stitching on Facebook. I'll add more winning photos as people find out about their awards. Most of the links are probably visible, even if you don't have a Facebook account, since many were posted to a public account. That means anyone can see the photo although you might have to click on Not Now when Facebook tries to get you to log in or set up a new account.
Sherri won a second place for her Miniature piece on silk gauze. (She is a framer and framed it herself.)
An online Virginia newspaper has a brief article with two large photos. Click on the smaller photo to see more. Many thanks to the Needlework Retailer for mentioning this!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 8, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash