Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Breaking News: Tony's Going to Have Surgery UPDATED AGAIN

Tony Minieri posted this message to Facebook on October 7, 2018.   We are thinking good thoughts and hoping that in about six months, he'll be better than ever!

To all my students.
I am so sorry I will not be able to teach for the rest of this year.
On October 15,2018 I am going in for a hip replacement surgery.
The recuperation period is approximately 3 months after surgery.
Once my recuperation period is over, I will resume my travel and teaching schedule as best I can.
Thank you all for your understanding , I will miss you all
Until then,
Happy Stitching!
Love,
Tony

UPDATE:  Surgery was briefly postponed.  Here's the latest.

Tony update!
As you all know his Hip replacement surgery was postponed.
A new date has been set for November 26! 
Fingers crossed all will continue as planned!
Thank you all for all your concerns. Will keep you posted as we approach surgery & recovery.
Happy stitching!
Love Tony


Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 10, 2018 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

No comments: