Monday, April 25, 2022

BREAKING NEWS: Mindy's Needlepoint for Sale UPDATED

This was posted by Mindy Patterson on Facebook yesterday:

"Mindy's Clothing and Needlework Boutique retail store is for sale. I have made this bittersweet decision after the birth of my first grandchild 3 months ago. I have had my store for 48 years. I was 19 when I started my designing business. I will continue designing and selling my designs. If you are interested in owning a very successful, unique and magical shop, I have a shop for you! Please contact me through my shop email Mindysnpf@aol.com or shop phone 541-344-7132. Serious buyers only, please."

This is the shop website.  Hope you find a buyer soon, Mindy, so you can retire!

UPDATE:  Mindy just posted on Facebook that she's not ready to give the shop up yet.  Stay tuned!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 25, 2022 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

No comments: