Friday, October 24, 2008

Slow Progress

Last night I attached another 3 inches' worth of Kreinik silver metallic thread around the outside edge of the wizard. It is very slow as I have to blindly push the needle with one hand inside him and grab it with the other on the outside to pull up and through. Takes forever! If I do beads on top this will be much faster as I can simply catch the Kreinik already in place with my needle. But for now, don't expect much progress. By the way, I'm still have significant problems posting to Yahoo 360 and reading comments. Apparently readers are having trouble reading Yahoo 360 and I am not able to close the poll there I did to ask you guys how you liked the feather trim.

[deep sigh]

Jane/Chilly Hollow
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

No comments: