Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apology

I owe some of the early risers among you an apology for yesterday. Mondays I backup Blog on Blogspot and when I was doing that yesterday morning, I accidentally backed up the wrong blog here. Yes, I actually have a video game blog which I maintain for my husband. All I have to do is click on the wrong line and the backups go to the wrong place. And at least one person was reading Blog when I pushed the button. Since I had 400+ blog postings added here where they didn't belong, it took me a while to remove them.

Maybe I should back up Monday nights after I'm fully awake? LOL

Not to fear, World of Warcraft hasn't hijacked Blog. I just pushed the wrong button!

Jane/Chilly Hollow
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

4 comments:

Nannette said...

That's a relief! I subscribe to your blog and I thought you were being spammed. Thank goodness we're back to the needlepoint.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

No spam here, Nannette, although I must say the gamers were as puzzled as the needlepointers when I switched the postings between blogs.

That's me--Confusion Central. LOL

Napa Needlepoint said...

Jane --

Thanks for posting this, I was worried your blog had been hijacked. That kind of mistake is so easy to do.

Keep Stitching,
Janet

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Janet, you weren't nearly as upset as the gamers were to find needlepoint on their site! LOL

I sure will be careful from here on out. Erasing 400 blog entries from the wrong place is not what I'd call "fun."

Jane, with one foot in two worlds here in CH