Saturday, December 25, 2010

By the Way



I'm not stitching a lot at Christmas since I'm going to be cooking while keeping track of the newest member of the Chilly Hollow family.

This is Watson....

He likes the fact that it is snowing outside.  We've been out to play in it four times since 6 a.m.

He is taking a nap.  I think I will, too.  Merry Christmas everybody!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

5 comments:

palma said...

Hi Jane, Merry Christmas to you too and welcome to Watson, he's really cute.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Jane. Watson is a doll and bet he is a sweetheart.

Enjoy your holidays and a big thank you from me for all your informative blogs. You keep us all informed on stitches, canvases and threads. Keep warm and hugs from Calif

Sue VanderNoor

Nannette said...

Watson is just too cute! If he is too much trouble for you, I'd be glad to take him off your hands. It's snowing in Atlanta today, so he would never notice.

Elaine said...

Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoyed Christmas day and weren't too overwhelmed by the Christmas cooking ...... it must have been enjoyable with such a lovely new addition to your family.

He is seriously cute :)

I also want to thank you for your blog which is always so enjoyable to visit.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays and Have A Happy New Year.

MeganH said...

Welcome to the family Watson! Cutie!