Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July Sales Updated

Thanks to tips from folks in the Comments section, I've updated the July sale article from yesterday with more information.  Everything is still in alphabetical order, but the new updates start with the word UPDATE.  (Clever, huh?)

Continue to feed me July sales information and I'll update the article again.  You can always find it by searching on the word sales.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Donna said...

I need to ask you a question after your sales update sent me on little shopping spree. Do you have a stash of unstitched canvases and if so, how big is it?

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Alas, I do! It's not huge but it fits into a large under-the-bed plastic box. I need to winnow out the things I'll never stitch, don't I?

Whitney said...

Hi, Jane. The Point of it All is also having a 20% off Christmas in July sale. All in stock cavnases are 20% off.
http://thepointofitallonline.com/blog/2011/06/21/sale-sale/

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks, Whitney! I'll update the article so that folks who don't read the comments can find it.

Donna said...

Thanks for answering my question. I don't think you really need to winnow out the collection if it fits in a box under the bed. LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It's a BIG box, Donna! LOL

Seriously, there is more there than I will ever stitch. Of course we all lay away canvases for hard times and after a while, our tastes change. So there are things I should find new homes for.