Friday, February 10, 2012

On The Hunt For Sheep

Sheep canvas from Julia's Needleworks
Have you seen this sheep anywhere?  She stole my ruby slippers/!

Actually, I'm just posting a request for this canvas in case any shops that visit Blog have her in stock.  This is a roughly 4x4 inch canvas on 18 count by Julia's Needleworks.  Email me at chillyhollow at hot maildot com if you have her hiding out in your shop (or unwanted in your Stash of Delights).


Thanks!


Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Jane she is too cute. I will find out if Wool & Willow has the Ruby Shoes, as they have the most sheep that I have ever seen!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Wool and Willow has tons of sheep canvases? Well, of course! That's a really great thing to specialize in, given their name. Thanks for checking for me.

Goldylox99 said...

I love this canvas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I do have this in my stash but I am afraid it is not unwanted. I have most of the animals that were in this series. Each one is cuter than the next. I love Krinkles and they reminded me of them. I had my local shop order them as they were being taken off Julia's site. I am not sure how many there were but I have seven in all.

Carole in Louisiana

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Not to worry, Carole. I don't expect you to part with a beloved sheep. I was just hoping a shop or stitcher had one they didn't need. It is fun to think that the sheep is part of a series. I didn't know that. Could you share photos with us? I'd love to see them all, Baaa'd Sheep and all! Email me at chillyhollow at hot maildot com and I'll take care of the rest. Thanks anyway. I love learning more about a canvas.