Melita and her local stitching guild are working the American Needlepoint Guild's 2016 Stitch of the Month (SOTM) project. Melitia decided to do hers in shades of red instead of the original golden yellows. She posted a list of her chosen red threads on her blog and showed the difference working the Amadeus stitch on alternate sides or one side at a time makes. It's almost as much fun as being part of Melita's chapter to read her blog.
Brenda also has posted her list of threads for this project. She's going blue!
If you are not familiar with ANG's Stitch of the Month projects and stitch diagrams, here is the entire set since 1998 on their website. It is a fabulous resource!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 29, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash