If you are a fan of the designer Tory Burch, you'll want to look at her needlepoint pillows. They are expensive and nothing special to us needlepointers, but it is interesting that a designer with a big following offers them.
Vogue online also has a brief mention of needlepoint, but the last photo in their slide show is a machine made needlepoint rug, not the real thing.
A lot of folks are noticing needlepoint but as a mass market craft, it's not taken off, unlike knitting. Probably because it is expensive. What do you think?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright May 13, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash