Pocket Full of Stitches has a bunch of Halloween canvases by Heidi on their blog this morning since they are having a trunk show. Heidi's great designs are hard to find online so I thought I'd add the link for those not familiar with her fun pieces. If you want to stitch a Halloween piece in September-October, this is a good time to pick up one of these cuties.
UPDATE: Here are Heidi's Christmas mini socks. I've never seen these before. Thanks, PFOS!
UPDATE #2: Word designs from Heidi, mostly for Valentine's Day and Christmas.
UPDATE #3: More Christmas fun.
UPDATE #4: Easter, Fourth of July, Valentine's and a tad Thanksgiving.
UPDATE: More Heidi canvases, posted in a photo album on Facebook by The Needle Bug.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright August 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash