Jolly Red, the fun British tapestry kit company, has a new website!
If you do a little exploring you'll see that Jolly Red is a traditional tapestry company, which means printed canvases kitted out with tapestry wool. However, they have started selling canvases only, which is great for those of us who have enough leftover thread to start a shop of our own. They also offer frames and magnets, just in case you need some supplies beyond their designs and want to order everything at once. They also will make up your designs for you into pillows or stockings and an occasional tea cozy or tote bag.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 13, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash