Hands Across the Sea posted two interview videos featuring Kaffe Fasset. Stop and listen to them. Then listen to them again and again.
It's that interesting. He is a master of color and pattern, which you can see here...
...or in his needlepoint kits on the Ehrman website.
If you are charmed, there are many short videos on his website.
There are DVDs available, too.
UPDATE: There's a new book coming out from Kaffe Fassett in mid-September. It's called
Bold Blooms and it features 18 quilt and 7 needlepoint patterns. I can't wait to see it!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 28, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash