Ruth Schmuff has expanded her offerings of overdyed floche and shows off the lovely eleven colors (and a complementary tin if you order an entire set) on her blog. Of course you can order just one color if you prefer, but Ruth reminds you that you need to get enough of a dye lot for your project.
The special tins are going to be available for a short time only so get your orders in now.
By the way, if you've never stitched with floche, here is what Mary Corbet says about it, with links to further information at the end of the article.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 26, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash