There's a new podcast in town--Fiber Talk! The discussions led by Christine and Gary will center on the fiber arts and the artists who create works of art with threads. The very first podcast features a discussion with Debbie Rowley, the artist behind DebBee's Designs. It's nearly an hour long so get your favorite drink and start stitching while you listen to how DebBee designs are created, learn tips from Debbie on using rayon threads and more!
Here's a bit about the podcast from Debbie's point of view.
If you want to see some of Debbie's work, visit her website.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 24, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash