Now that I've gotten some counted canvaswork out of the way, it is time to pick up a new painted canvas. I'm going to stitch Ruth Schmuff's Computer Pixie. She is rather small at 7 inches square on 18 count canvas and there are a lot of small areas so I should make lots of progress.
There are a series of these pixies which you can see on Ruth's website.
Mine has a guide by Sheena James and I plan to follow it--until I am distracted or have another idea since I have to raid my stash for threads and materials. No, I don't follow instructions well. Why do you ask? That's why Blog is named "The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint ADVENTURE." You just never know what I'll do....
Frankly, me either.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 9, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash