Ruth Schmuff has announced the next mystery class for Bedecked and Beaddazzled--Zecca's "Hummingbird." You can find out more about the class which will start in March on the shop website (second link below).
As always, I'll update this article as Ruth posts progress photos. The first lesson Ruth works on the background, throwing in a twist or two.
Then she tackles the poppies. One stitch for the red poppies, one for the orange. But Ruth changes the threads around so that the poppies that use the same stitch look different. Cool!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 18, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash