If you are in the Atlanta area, you will be interested in the exhibit of Leanna Leithauser-Lesley's needlepoint portraits of jazz musicians. If you aren't in the area and can't see the exhibit or participate in the group stitching at the Cobb Galleria, you can still listen to an interview in the link below. Just click on Listen at the top of the page under the slide show.
Many thanks to Sandy for pointing this out on Facebook.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 20, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash