Colonial Needle has a new designer--SOS Designs (it stands for Son of a Stitch because the designs are the brainchild of the son of the owner of Colonial Needle).
The little geometric rounds are perfectly sized for the Lee leather goods (boxes, pouches, snap trays, cosmetic bags, etc.) which makes sense as Colonial owns the Lee design line. If you need something fabulous but without the high costs and long wait times of professional finishing, you will want to check out what's available from Lee, Colonial and SOS Designs.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 15, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash