The Facebook page Diane's Stitchin in the Mitten has posted photo albums of finishing done by various folks some who will take finishing directly and some which you have to contact via a shop. This is helpful so you can see if someone has experience in the type of finishing you want done. The first photo album is work by Angela Shaddon.
Here is finishing arranged by Barbara's Needlepoint. The shop has great finishers on their staff.
These designs were finished by folks chosen by Bedecked and Beaddazzled in Baltimore.
These were finished at Chaparral and at Chapel Hill Needlepoint.
These were finished at Marlene's.
All of these were finished through shops--Needlepoint.com, Nimble Needle in Atlanta and Peacock Alley.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 4, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash