Eagle eyed readers of the New York Times spotted this puff piece on the Republican National Convention, which opened this week in Cleveland.
The shop involved is the Wool and the Willow Needlepoint. Contact them if you need any Republican - or Democratic-themed canvas if your favorite shop doesn't have any in stock.
UPDATE: The most popular canvas Wool and Willow is selling to the Republicans at the convention is probably from Edie and Ginger. Their distributor is CBK so your favorite shop can order for you. Many thanks to Leslie for posting about this on Facebook's Needlepoint Nation group.
UPDATE #2: A glimpse of Wool and Willow's little booth inside the Republican convention floor has been posted on Facebook.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 19, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash