Apparently I'm not the only stitcher who has lost her mind (I'm quoting Beloved here) and is stitching Bloomin' Stitches' Bitch canvas. The Needleart Nut has the same canvas but featuring sparkling red lettering on a white canvas. You can see that she plans to use red Silk Lame Braid on hers.
I'll keep you updated on her progress. Already we are facing some of the same issues--what background color and stitch to use, for example. Stay tuned!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 7, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash